DESIGNED BY YOU…
You told us that your grain auger has to be one thing: reliable. We listened – the MKX130 has over 75 proven performance enhancements including: precision engineered auger flighting, commercial strength frame and trussing and easier-to-use hopper, guaranteeing unmatched dependability and serviceability.
The MKX 130 auger comes in 64’ – 114’ lengths and features a 13″ tube with capacity up to 11,000 bph. The new generation Westfield MK series augers are fast and efficient, simple and dependable, labor-saving and easy to use. Exactly what you want in a grain auger.
THE MKX130 SERIES OFFERS:
- Heavy-duty A-Frame undercarriage with massive 4″x10″ tubing and extendable axles.
- Commercial grade trussing where Westfield adds steel for unparalleled structural rigidity (standard on 84-114’ models)
- Precision engineered flighting, designed for extended life and smooth, reliable operation
- Extendable axes for stability
- Tapered Boot: Maintains maximum capacity when the auger is raised to its highest position
- Tapered Swing Hopper: 10.5” low profile hopper has left and right hand flighting with a 6” one piece rubber extension to prevent grain splashing
No matter what your farm size, Westfield makes an auger model to meet your grain handling needs!